Monday, June 23, 2008

The Eyre Gals

I should have paid them to take these pictures. This shoot is the definition of why I love love doing children photography. I had the time of my life. I wonder if the Eyre's would mind if I took them out every Sunday!!





Isn't that shot of all the clothes brilliant? I told Mindy the Mom to bring lots of outfit choices, I love it when Mom's follow directions. Taking this shot was the only rotten thing about this shoot. I was standing in a big ant pile!! By the time I figured it out I had a zillion of the all over my flip flops and up my legs. I totally freaked out!! I think ants are out to get me because when I was younger my brother Taz and I would blow up ant holes with fire crackers. I know that ants will always be my arch enemy!!

2 comments:

Jodi Nelson said...

Ok, just stop already. These are incredible TOO, I mean seriously Em. Oh my goodness.

All About M.E.('s) said...

I LOVE these! They turned out so cute and I can hardly wait to see the rest. Thanks for being so cute with our girls. You did such a great job!