Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Family Reunion

I took photos at a family reunion tonight. This is the darling Matriarch of all those lovely people. I can not image having all those people be under me in a family tree. Really commendable!! We're having our Hayes family (mom's side) reunion over the 4th of July in Palisades. I'm so looking forward to it. I wish Grandma was going to be there to see all of us and so we could get a picture just like this one. Love you Grandma Hayes!!

Here are some of the candids I caught. All these kids playing, I was in hog heaven!! There are few things better than having a camera at a park full of children.



Heading to Vegas this weekend with some friends. I had totally planned on escaping and leaving Cathy the Camera at home, but with this group of friends I can't resist taking it to document all the funness!! Come back and visit next week. Guaranteed to be entertaining.

No comments: