Sunday, February 10, 2008

Contact Me

Thank you for your interest in my photography
I'd love to hear from you











Your Name *



Your Email Address *




Image Verification

captcha

Please enter the text from the image:

[Refresh Image]
[What's This?]



Powered byEMF HTML Form

Report Abuse


Here's a little more info about my sessions

Session Fee $150

Return Customers $85
Minimum Order $150

Your session fee also includes a video slide show.



Please email for extended family pricing.
Wedding Day Pkgs start at $900 email me for additional details.

Session fee includes artist time and talent. Artist will product 30 edited images to order from. Clients will have access to an online gallery for 2 weeks A 15% archive fee will be added for any orders placed after that 2 weeks.

Small (4x6, 5x5, 5x7) $15.00
Medium (8x10,10x10) $30.00
Large (11x14,12x12) $45.00

email me for additional print prices -
emilie@photobyemilie.com

No comments: