Saturday, February 14, 2009

What have I been doing all week?

Sitting on my couch Playing on my NEW MAC!!!!! And I am IN LOVE!! I broke down this week & bought a 15" Mac Book Pro. Let me just say it is a dream come true. I've been pinching my pennies & vacillating for weeks & weeks. All this talk about saving & the economy going to crap & the fact that I lost my job at Marriott I've been so nervous to make any big purchases (or any purchases at all for that matter). In Jan I bought a super nice lens 24-70mm 2.8 {pricey}. Oh boy do I feel wild & crazy!! Everyone asks how business is going. Goodness, I don't know. I suppose I should know the amount of each penny coming in & going out. For HEAVEN SAKES I'm an artist, I find absolutely no fulfillment in keeping track of my pennies. I am LOVING my Photo By Emilie adventure & I'm off to Maverik to buy a DC with Ashley & I'm going to pay in cash so... Business is GREAT!!



4 comments:

Jodi Nelson said...

you cutie pie :)

Jac said...

You are a cover girl! Loving the new computer!

Brooke said...

Could you be any more beautiful?... jerk. Miss you!

Mary Ann said...

Em...you look so cute! Love the new computer too! I hope that means more fabulous blog posts!