Sunday, February 22, 2009

Dixie College Rebelettes

Gals this was so fun!! I just love taking pix of dancers. When I was just getting into my camera my sister was out on the tramp & I snapped some pix of her. I've shot her lots of other times dancing. One of my favs was in her point costume at a construction site for the Middle School. Those pix were sweet!! I was going to post those pix but couldn't find them right off. The bottom line, dancers just take fab pix!!! Good luck at your review Friday, I'm bummed I'll be back in SLC.




2 comments:

Hello! said...

Those tramp shots are awesome!

Sue said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog...well, not my real blog, but my i heart faces too blog...you know what I mean. :)

Aaaaanyhow...I just wanted to let you know how much I LOVE your stuff! The senior pics of Glade--crazy good.

I was wondering what camera you use?