Saturday, February 7, 2009

New St. George & Nauvoo Temple Prints

They are finally here. New St. George & Nauvoo Temple Fine Art Prints. There are a couple of wards (including mine) who have ordered temple pix to give as gifts. A primary in Sugar House is giving them as Birthday gifts, a Young Women group is giving them during an activity on being temple worthy, and my ward is giving them to ladies who are going on missions. I love this and always give discounts so please drop me a line if you think your ward might like them.



To see pricing go the my Fine Arts Blog. Please contact me directly to order. emilie@photobyemilie.com or 801.808.3669

7 comments:

Penny said...

love the new temple print of St. George. Now I don't know which one to get!

Mitzi said...

LOVE these pics... Have a special place for the St. George ones since I was born and raised there... and also the Nauvoo... since we lived in Iowa a mere 2 hours away from Nauvoo and went there several times!!! Great capturing of the details!!!

Jen & Johnny said...

All of them are wonderful but I absolutely adore the second St.George temple picture!!! Fantastic!!!!! You are so dang talented!!!!

Madsen Family said...

These are great! Still holding out for pics of the Bountiful temple!

Jami said...

beautiful!

Jac said...

I have been slacking...look at all of the new posts! You know the temple pics are my favs!

krissie said...

Emilie...i love the second to last pic of the temple. it is really fantastic. u do great work. oh, i like the aging effect.