Sunday, January 4, 2009

My Cousins

Hi Cousins!! I'm glad we were able to keep your photos a secret from your parents until Christmas (Aunt Sandy, you're so cute to follow my blog. Love you Favorite Aunt Sandy - now if Aunt Shauna ever checked my blog maybe she'd give you a run for your money but as it stands you're the fav:) Well, it's about time you all had these photos for your own blogs. Take & Post away!! Let me know if there are any additional ones you'd like that I didn't post. Happy blogging!!




(This is Lindy aka Munkers for all you who read my earlier post.)



4 comments:

PoppaMonkey said...

I love the colors in this. Did you use a reflector? I have a 4' one, but it's silver on one side and gold on the other...

A little too harsh for direct sunlight.

Jen & Johnny said...

What a FUN big family shot!!! It looks wonderful!!!!

Photo By Emilie said...

No I didn't use a reflector. I did have a soft gold one and never really liked it. Probably didn't know how to use it. It made great shade though. I think I left it on location somewhere cause I haven't seen it in a good 6 months.

Jami said...

awesome photos!!! Its good to see pics of everyone!