Sunday, November 2, 2008

The Boyers Family Christmas Card Photo


I am in full swing with Christmas Card Photos. Could these outfits be any more perfect!! While I was driving to the Boyers I passed were my Aunt Sandra and one of my favorite play cousins lived while we were growing up. I passed it and continued to drive for at least 10 minutes into a new subdivision and golf course community that has popped up since the time we were little kids. Amazing how things to change.

If you look closely in the 2 planters each of them have a small little dark something poking up from them. Yes, those are Starwars figures. The kids were goo goo for these toys so I made a deal with them that if they smiled for the picture I'd put the figures in their family picture. Welcome to the family little Starwars guys!! And even better, it worked!!!


No comments: