Sunday, November 9, 2008

Andrea in Art!!

I took Andrea's photos yesterday. She's giving them to her parents for Christmas, she hadn't had her photo professionally taken for over 10 years. Not really that surprising, I'm in the same boat and I'm a photographer. I'm just always behind the camera. Anyhow, I found this fun website called Dupmr where you can upload any photo and it does fun effects. Look what I made...


Process photos from digital cameras
Get your own sketch


Art Museum
Museum by dumpr.net


Digital Cameras Fun
Created with dumpr.net - photo fun


Rubik Cube Generator
Create your own Rubik's Cube


Free online jigsaw puzzle generator
Free online jigsaw puzzle generator at dumpr.net


Digital Cameras Tools
Created with dumpr.net - photo fun


I'll have more from Andrea's shoot posted 2moro. See you all then!!

No comments: