Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Looking for that perfect gift for members of your church group??


I am announcing the PERFECT gift for those hard to buy for
church groups. These temple prints are perfect for...


PRIMARY CHILDREN'S BIRTHDAYS

YOUNG WOMEN'S NEW BEGINNINGS
YOUNG MEN'S MUTUAL LESSON ON TEMPLES
INVITES TO WARD TEMPLE NIGHT
RELIEF SOCIETY ENRICHMENT GIFTS
ON & ON!!


THE STATS...
5x7
Double Thick Matted
Peal Overlay Finish
View any of my 13 temple images
They come in sets of 25



COST...
Set of 25 = $3.50 each
Set of 50 = $3.25 each
Set of 75+ = $3.00 each


Contact me by Phone or Email to order
emilie@photobyemilie.com
801.808.3669


1 comment:

Jodi Nelson said...

these are SO great. my primary kids (and their parents!!) love these pix. i need to get my updated numbers to you (they are off for some reason...) and then when we are done with that my president wants you to send her the invoice so she can pay it. i'll email you a little later about it!