Saturday, October 11, 2008

Not Really In My Recovery Plan

So shooting a wedding is not really in my recovery plan but a fellow photographer needed my help. Well, and I can't say no!! I had such a great time. I am so glad that I said yes! It was a small wedding and the cake was out of this world!! I did 2 fabulous shoots today, a brand new baby and another shoot for Fox Shoes I can't wait to post. I head to St. George tomorrow to finish my recovery and do a few shoots. My baby niece, Presley gets blessed tomorrow and I am so looking forward to having the family together. I am bummed it is suppose to be a snowy day. I'm saying my prayers that it clears up before we have to make the trek south.





1 comment:

that's me photo said...

Emilie OMG I love you!!! thank you so much for helping me out with this. I hope all goes well with the rest of your recovery and if you need any help with ANYTHING please let me know.