Saturday, September 20, 2008

The Strazzy Fam

I absolutely love taking pix of the Strazzy's (I can't spell there last name so I just abbreviate it ;). Lindy is my cousin. The first photos I took of the family was when Lindy was pregnant with Issac now he's a little boy, running around and everything. He's just a smiley and cute as he's ever been. Hailey was nick named Angel Baby, she's still just a little angel and Chase is such a miniature Todd. There a few family I just looking forward to shooting, this family is at the top of my list!!! Thanks so much!! Love all of you!!





Hailey is a dancer, I've been wanting to take a few shots of her in her dance costume for a while. I talked her into bring it and we found a real pretty place in the Joseph Smith Memorial building. Hailey is so fun to photograph!!! Thanks Hailey you are just gorgeous!!!

3 comments:

Jami said...

Beautiful pictures Em!!!

The Moseley's said...

Great pictures Emilie! I can't wait to see the rest.

Penny said...

Adorable pics of those darling kids!