Thursday, May 5, 2011

Camera Fun

I've spent tons of time on Etsy this week getting ready for my first Blogger/Etsyer workshop this weekend.  While doing all my research & collecting example images I decided it would be fun to search for fun Camera crafts.  Check these out...


These are from the Etsy shop Girlie Pains.

 
This is from the Etsy shop CM Vision Jewelry

 
This is from the Etsy shop Sport Skins  


This is from the Etsy shop Suzie Automatic 


 
This is from the Etsy shop Vintage Duck


  This is from the Etsy shop Adrian Fraz

This is from the Etsy shop CupCakeTree


This is from the Etsy shop Emily Steffen 


This is from the Etsy shop Skymagenta


This is from the Etsy shop DennisAnderson


This is from the Etsy shop ChocolateCreators

 This is from the Etsy shop BlueOrder


Aren't all these just amazing.  I'm so impressed with the creativity of others!!  Now the trouble is which one of the items do I buy first ;)


Sidenote:  This weekends (May 7th) Blogger/Etsyer Workshop is sold out but I will be doing one more this year on June 4th.  Registration will open on May 9th.  (May 7th sold out in just 1 day so be sure to register quickly.)

No comments: