Tuesday, February 15, 2011

New Workshop Website

Check out my new Photo By You Workshop website - doesn't it ROCK!!


I offer 4 different courses.  

1. My most popular is the Photo By You Workshop in Salt Lake City.  My next workshop is Saturday, March 26th from 9-1pm.  The price is $225, however, I'm offering a discount of $189 until March 1st.  This course includes my 60 page Workbook & my Action set.  Click Here to read more & sign up.

2. Just You & Me Photo Field trip.  This is a 2 hour 1-on-1 hands on course.  We can schedule this course at your convinience.  The price is $139.  Click Here to read more & sign up.

3.  Just You & Me Photoshop.  This is a 2 hour 1-on-1 hands on course.  We schedule this course at your convenience.  The price is $139.  Click Here to read more & sign up. 

4.  Photo By You Workshop Online.  Perfect for those of you who don't live in UT.  Includes my 60 page Workbook & my Action set.  This course is 1-on-1 & run for 4 weeks, each lesson is 45 minutes.  We schedule this course at your convenience.  The price is $275.  Click Here to read more & sign up. 

Happy Snapping!!

No comments: