Tuesday, November 24, 2009

The Winners Are...


PHOTO BY EMILIE STAFF'S CHOICE...

Maiya Pippin
Tawna learned... "I enjoyed learning most about Photoshop techniques to improve the lighting in pictures."



GUEST JUDGE'S CHOICE...
My little Kennerman
Jessica learned... "The concept I learned most that changed my photos was perspective and simply capturing the moment...giving the photo life. I learned to have fun, don't make it a chore, make it FUN!"



POPULAR VOTE...
I know it is a big world, but with my help you can do anything
Wendy learned... "This is my grandson and the photo shoot was a success because you took the time to teach people like me that just want to take better pictures for my posterity.An natural lighting as the key lighting was the concept that i loved learning about most."



No comments: