Saturday, May 31, 2008

My Newest Book - Sarah's Quilt

Alright, so here's my newest book. It's a sequel of "These Is My Words". The most profound quote of all time comes from that book - 'I want a man who can hold me down in a wind'. Oh yes, that's just what I'm waiting for!! It's written as journal entries of this darling Sarah in pioneer times, it's just a charming little story. A definite recommendation!! I hope the sequel will be just as good. Boy, I'd get no reading done if it wasn't for my Marriott job ;)

2 comments:

Jodi Nelson said...

so where the heck are you these days?? I be at the marriott and you not there... :( i miss my emmy!!!!!!!!

Parkinson Party of 7 said...

Thank you soooo much for coming up on Sunday!!!! It was so much fun to see you. Can't wait to see you again...sooner than later!!!