Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The Host



I just couldn't resist putting a little something about my latest great find. Oh boy, I think this is just as good as her Twightlight series. My dear friend Sara works as a book buyer for Overstock and she got me a pre-copy months ago while I was in the hospital with my back. Of course I was way to drugged up to read it then and has just gotten around to it (it's not nearly as cool now because it's out.) However, I did make pretty good use and let everyone borrow it. It's been around the block and it's really showing. I was lying in bed the other night and the back half fell off. Which really turned about convenient so that Tori didn't have to wait for me to finish. She got the first half while I was reading the second. Enjoy and let me know what you think!!

No comments: