Thursday, December 13, 2007

So busy I haven't updated my blog!! Here's the latest...

Wow, I've been hop'n... and absolutely loving it!! Christmas is definitely right around the corner. Red velvet dresses, Santa hats, holiday cards and snow filled streets - could I ask for more for Christmas. Okay, just one thing - that my back would stop hurting. After surgery in July my back was fantastic until the Monday before Thanksgiving - just in time for the Holiday picture rush. I had an MRI yesterday and nothing and a little bit of everything is wrong. Not bad enough to have surgery again - my Christmas miracle :) They're going to try something called a central nerve blocker injection tomorrow. Doesn't that sound fun. The Orthopedic Doctor prescribed lots pain killers and lots photo shoots. Okay, so just the pain killers - but I think the photo shoots really help my mental health!! Thank you all for having me take your photos. What a delight it has been, and a much needed distraction!! Merry Christmas!!

Sweet Sydney Hannah Nelson


Sweet Sydney is the daughter of my dear friends Jodi & Brandon Nelson. I really don't know how they got such a beautiful baby.:) Just kidding it no surprise she is absolutely gorgeous!! I just love you both and look forward to many more photo shoots. Heck, she makes my job easy!!



The Pate Family

Look how grown up Caroline is getting. Many may recognize this famous face from the back of my business cards. She is angelic!! Thanks so much for letting me take you photos again. I loved every minute of it. I'm just the tiniest of jealous of your beautiful, sweet children.
I just love this family!!







Tom, Cara & Little Kate Fox

This was SUCH a fun shoot. It was freezing outside Sunday, so it was super quick. 20 minutes in and out!! We got some amazing shots of them on the street where they live. Kate had to have been cold, yet she smiled at the slightest notion of silliness from me. Boy oh boy, you Fox's make my job easy.
Thank you so much!!! Happy Holiday!!








The Schmidt Kids

Could they be any cuter in their little Santa hats and Christmas PJ's. I just loved being with these darling kids. They were so cute with me, I wanted to take Meggy home and let her tend my niece and I wanted to take JJ home to entertain me and Mara I wanted her to sit on my lap all day and listen to her stories (her little voice is to die for.) and then there's little Ty - busy busy busy. I think I'd only take him home with me if I had lots of energy:) Thank you so much for letting me take your photos,
I had such a great time!!


No comments: