Sunday, October 21, 2007

Another great weekend despite that darn rain!!

Scott & Michelle!!We've all been waiting a long time for this one :) They really are the perfect couple. Michelle is my longest running and first Salt Lake friend. We met my first semester at the U in a psych class many moons ago. We've been on numerous vacations together and because of her I was vegetarian for 7 years. I'm so thrilled about all the wedding plans I'm not letting it sink in that she'll be moving to Denver. Congrats - I sure love the 2 of you!!


The Gadd's
I just love my cousin's!! Lindy & Jamie's family last weekend and Holly's family this weekend. I'm having a hoot with photography!! What a delightful way to spend my Sunday afternoon. Thank you so much for letting me take your photos. What a gorgeous family you have!!







Stanley's - part 2
I've decided not to schedule any photo shoots on Saturdays. Saturday is the day to get ready for Sunday and the day of Rain!! This Saturday makes 4 in a row. Lucky we did the Stanley's on Friday this week instead. Last week we attempted a photo shoot in the rain and after 10 very cold minutes decided to reschedule. It was well worth it!! There photos turned out adorable. Thanks so much for spending 2 weekends in a row with me!!





No comments: