Saturday, April 16, 2011

Easter Event Flash Backs

What a delightful weekend!!  I absolutely loved the Easter Event this year.  I really took it easy & scheduled lots of breaks & lots of time for each client.  I can't believe all the darling images we got.  All the little ones looks so cute & the bunnies were to die for.  Here I am at Midnight on Saturday & I can't resist posted just a few images from the last few days.  I must be feeling great! :)

One of my favorite parts of these events are seeing all my photo friends.  I get so attached to my return little ones.  I get such a kick out of seeing how the change & grow up.  Here are a few images from last year & the same little ones this year....

LAST YEAR....

THIS YEAR...





LAST YEAR....

THIS YEAR...



LAST YEAR....
 

THIS YEAR...

LAST YEAR....

THIS YEAR...

LAST YEAR....

THIS YEAR...



LAST YEAR....

THIS YEAR...

LAST YEAR....

THIS YEAR...


LAST YEAR....

THIS YEAR...


LAST YEAR....

THIS YEAR...
LAST YEAR....

THIS YEAR...

1 comment:

Nick Scott Family said...

Okay - now I can't wait to get them back!! I'm so excited!! Thanks for the sneak peek!! Kesha