Sunday, January 2, 2011

Call For Help

I have 3 weddings this month & would love an assistant.  I typically don't shoot weddings with an assistant but feel I could use the help.  I would need someone for about 2 hours at the Salt Lake Temple.  I would need someone to carry my camera bag, assist me with posing, hold my reflector & flash and carry me if I decide I don't want to walk (just kidding).  In exchange I'll spend 30 minutes prior to the wedding answering as many ?'s as you can ask.  This is a great opportunity for an upcoming photographer who is interested in experiencing a full blown wedding and learning a little about my business.

My first wedding is this Wednesday, Jan 5th.
 If you are interested email me & I'll send you more details about the times & duties.
emilie@photobyemilie.com

No comments: