Thursday, October 21, 2010

Halloween Event is Here - BOOO

I LOVE Halloween.  I've been looking forward to seeing all the your creative and darling costumes for months.  I love costumes so much I watch Let's Make A Deal on TV just to see everyone costumes.  This year I'm dressing up as a flame, Brian is dressing up as a moth and I'm dressing up Kicks like a gnat.  Wondering how I'll dress up my puppy like a gnat, don't worry I'll post photos on my blog:)

{THE DETAILS}

Session Fees
1st Child - $20
Additional children - $10 each
(pay for additional children at the event)

Then Choose a Package
Pkg #1 - One 5x7 ($15.00 for the 1st child)
Pkg #2 - CD w/ 5-10 images ($30.00 for the 1st child)
(pkgs are 1/2 off for any additional child)
Please pay for the pkg of your choice at the event.  

For example if you have 2 children, you pay $20 for the first child now to reserve your session.  You'll then pay $10 at the event for your 2nd child.  If you decide to purchase the CD at the event you would pay $30 for the first CD & $15 for the additional child's images.  If you have any ?'s please don't hesitate to drop me a line.  emilie@photobyemilie.com





CLICK BUTTON TO RESERVE YOUR SESSION


Here are some of my favorite images from last years Halloween Event.  Enjoy!!



No comments: