Thursday, March 11, 2010

Insane Week

I have not felt this scattered since the week before my wedding. I have had a wonderful time in the South. I just arrived to my parents (seriously it so quiet here.) I get to go home & snug with Brian on Saturday!! My little heart pitter pats just thinking about it. WPPI was wonderful & overwhelming & inspiring & clarifying & brain-scattering all wrapped into one. While I was in Vegas I scrabbled in band-new Iphone. I could cry a thousand tears!! I lost all my number, my appointments, all my text (yes, I'm a dummy & didn't back anything up). I am using a $30 phone from Wally World. Do you feel my pain!?!

Now for the real info. Who won the free Bunny Session??? Alrighty, let me be honest - I'm chick'n - bawk bawk!! I can't choose, I can't be blamed, I'm a people pleaser.

The first person who emails me gets a session.
(They will need to be able to do Friday, March 26th at 2pm)

Sidenote - we are COMPLETELY full on Saturday & have just 3 spots open on Friday. If you haven't got a spot, get it quick. Email me to schedule. emilie@photobyemilie.com
(We will have a waiting list if you'd like to email me your info)

Here is a photo that makes me smile smile smile. I love Max!! Thanks Trenholms & Andrea for letting me stay & the awesome B-day bash!!

More to come soon.

No comments: