Friday, February 26, 2010

Look how big she looks now...


Remember this little gal? Look how grown up she looks now. I'm just loving shooting studio lighting. I can't stop thinking about what backdrop color I should buy next & what prop I should hunt for. I've employed my creative & darling friend Amy to help with styling my studio looks. If you sell hats, bows, props, clothes, baby neck ties or anything you think would be cute in my photos we'd LOVE to buy it or trade for photos!! Email Amy or I with your blog address so we can take a peak at your product. amy@photobyemilie or of course emilie@photobyemilie.com










2 comments:

Kelsey said...

Emilie!!!! I am freaking out. I love these. Soooooo cute. I'm not going to be able to pick :)

Kelsey said...

I am IN LOVE!!! You my friend, are amazing :) You have the best eye ever. I'm so excited for these.
Thank you!