Tuesday, October 20, 2009

2009 Holiday Cards Are Here


Below are my pre-designed cards to choose from. They are templates and CAN be customized. You may choose which pictures to drop into the template, you can add additional photos, you can change the colors. There is very little I can't customize to match your family images.

My cards are NOT printed on photo paper, they are printed on Pearl archival paper. It's thick like postcard paper and has a shimmery, pearl-like finish. It's the most amazing paper I could find in my long search for designer card perfection!!

You must be one of my clients, and you must use images that I've taken.

They come in sets of 25. Meaning you can order 25, 50, 75, 100 etc. For example if you need 40 cards, you would need to order 50.

All cards are 2 sided & come with envelopes.

4x5.5 = $1.75 each
5x5 = $2.00
5x7 = $2.00












No comments: