Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I love being engaged


I absolutely love being engaged. We've had some SSuper BBusy days, but all in all I'm just silly happy. Last night Liz took our bridal/groomals. I never knew being IN Front of the camera could be so much fun.




Thanks so much Ali for the FAB hair & makeup!! Sara for the Dirty lace!! My Mommy for finding that killer basket - the Hunt paid off!! Cynthia & Jac for the killer backdrop - including the one named Brian :)!! Christeen for the darling shoes (there are more pix to come that feature those little darlings)!! Holly for the perfect flowers!! Of course Liz for the amazing talents!! Last but not least The Love Of My Life - every smile I was thinking of you.

9 comments:

Kara said...

LOVE them Emilie! You look fabulous and they are so YOU!

Jac said...

Absolutely gorgeous! It was so fun to watch you...you are one photogenic gal! You and Brian are perfect!!

Jami said...

these pics are beautiful! You look great, I'm so sad I missed your shower. I will definitely be there for the big day!!

Lizzie said...

You are a rockin bride! Amazing dress. Where did you have these taken? So romantic.

Jodi Nelson said...

Beautiful post in every way!!!

Parkinson Party of 7 said...

Wowzers!!! You look incredible!!!! Thank you for your sweet card. We loved coming to your shower and the long way back paid off with Dallas taking a LONG nap :) I put the pic of all of us on my blog...it turned out cute! Congratulations. We love you tons and wish you the very best forever and ever!!!!!

Ali Miller said...

TO DIE FOR - I love these! They make me giddy - for what it's worth :)And btw - great workshop!

Mary Ann said...

You look Gorgeous Em! LOVE IT!

Angie said...

Love, love, love your dress and hairpiece. You look beautiful!